[WT-support] How to load a Target File

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri May 24 14:29:14 CEST 2013

Hello Jose,

Tnx for the suggestion of having three target files.  I will set them  up.

Many thx, and hope to work you.

73, George - AB1HZ in WPX.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/24/2013 7:49:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ct1boh at gmail.com writes:

Hi  George

A tip from the the "father" of Target functionality in Win-test.
I advise you to have ready made three objective files.
A central one one, another +10% from the central and another with  -10%.
After 12 or so hours you will know which of the three target files to  keep.

Any contesting activity has a cap - Propagation potential during the
contest weekend.
We never know what propagation will be, but for majority of contests once
the contest starts the end result (in score points) will be given by
propagation potential.
You don't want to have an objective file that is very off from the
propagation potential.

73 José CT1BOH/CR3E

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM, <_Georgek5kg at aol.com_