[WT-support] Call history file

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat May 25 00:42:44 CEST 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Sante - IK0HBN <ik0hbn at libero.it> wrote:

> I tried, without success to use the  lates WINTEST.XDT with all callsigns
> of CwOps group. I have downloaded the latest one, overriding the old one of
> Aug 8, 2012. Now, or the new file is broken, or the latest Nightly version
> is not capable of reading correctly the file.

I looked at the file and it had a couple of problems.  First, the top line
should be:

# TITLE CWOps charter members 5/6/2013

instead of

#CWOps charter members 5/6/2013

Second, Win-Test seems to require that the file end in standard Windows
CR-LF (0x0d 0x0a) characters, but the file provided just ended with LF
(0x0a).  I corrected both problems and now it works fine.

I will send the file to Sante so he can put the corrected version on the
CwOps web site (as a Zip file, to prevent downloads from messing up the
CR-LF characters).