[WT-support] How to load a Target File

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Fri May 24 13:48:55 CEST 2013

Hi George

A tip from the the "father" of Target functionality in Win-test.
I advise you to have ready made three objective files.
A central one one, another +10% from the central and another with -10%.
After 12 or so hours you will know which of the three target files to keep.

Any contesting activity has a cap - Propagation potential during the
contest weekend.
We never know what propagation will be, but for majority of contests once
the contest starts the end result (in score points) will be given by
propagation potential.
You don't want to have an objective file that is very off from the
propagation potential.

73 José CT1BOH/CR3E

José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh