[WT-support] Muti-Op/Multi-Band - is it possible to filter out a band from the log entry window?

Alexander Kurpiers a.kurpiers at gmail.com
Thu May 23 15:11:04 CEST 2013

Hi all,

we would like to sync WT on all bands over the network - mainly to be
able to pass skeds and send chat messages.
It is also nice to have the log in sync on all PCs.

But given that 2m generates 10 times as many QSOs as the rest most of
the time and the 2m QSOs are not so interesting for 70cm and up, we
would like to ignore/filter the 2m QSOs in the log entry of the other
bands and vice versa.

Is it possible to configure the log entry to only show 70cm and up?
I tried to modify the band map - that does not help.

The only alternative which we have been using so far is to configure the
2m stations to use a different UDP port. But then we cannot chat anymore...

73' Alexander DL8AAU