[WT-support] Muti-Op/Multi-Band - is it possible to filter out a band from the log entry window?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu May 23 20:57:14 CEST 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Alexander Kurpiers <a.kurpiers at gmail.com>wrote:

> we would like to sync WT on all bands over the network - mainly to be
> able to pass skeds and send chat messages.
> It is also nice to have the log in sync on all PCs.

I assume everyone is connected to the same LAN.  Are you trying to sync
logs over the Internet from stations at separate locations?  That is only
supported for HQ stations in the IARU contest via wtTunnel.

> But given that 2m generates 10 times as many QSOs as the rest most of
> the time and the 2m QSOs are not so interesting for 70cm and up, we
> would like to ignore/filter the 2m QSOs in the log entry of the other
> bands and vice versa.

Consider using *Edit | Move in My Log Only*, as described in the manual,
here <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Edit#Move_in_my_log_only>.  You
will still see the QSOs, but you can jump directly to 70 cm QSOs (or
without that option selected, you can press Shift+UpArrow/Shift+DownArrow).

Is it possible to configure the log entry to only show 70cm and up?

No, there is no "Displayed Bands" option for the Log window.