[WT-support] How to add emphasis spacing in callsign?

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn at libero.it
Thu May 23 16:53:03 CEST 2013

Hi Hardy,
thank you for your suggestion. I tried it, sounded good but there is
too room which could other stations calling me. The idea is great,
but there would be if "half-space" exists in WT.
I decide for Girts's proposal of speeding down the EE and after
speeding up with --EE-++, but I also add WEIGHT at 3.50. Lenghtening
dashes seem to produce a more understandable code. Let's copy on air
in an hour.. around 16z.
Ciao
Sante