[WT-support] Last Call for Logs for VHF Super Check Partial Database

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Sun May 12 23:32:08 CEST 2013

This is the final all for logs for the VHF Super Partial Check Database
release for the June VHF Contest.  I have been somewhat disappointed with
the number of 2012 Logs received this past year.

I need Cabrillo Files from the following Contests Only:
ARRL June      2012 VHF QSO Party
CQ   July      2012 VHF Contest
ARRL September 2012 VHF QSO Party
ARRL January   2013 VHF QSO Party

The next release will be the last week in May - a week before the June VFI
QSO Party.  Files can be downloaded from   www.k3lr.com/w9zrx/.  The
Trailing "/" is important.

The .DTA and .SCP Files support SUPER CHECK PARTIAL for the CT, KC6TEU,
N1MM, NA, RoverLog, UcxLog, Win-Test, and WriteLog Contest Logging Software.

Additionally:
1) The N1MM File allows the N1MM Software to Prefill the Grid Square.

2) The RoverLog.LUP file sllows RoverLog Software to Prefill the Grid
   Square.

3) The .DTB File allows Win-Test to prefill the Gird Square.

These files are only provided as an Operating Aid.  Each operator is
responsible for correctly logging the QSO Exchange.

Please send a copy of your Cabrillo file from the June 2013 QSO Party right
after the Contest.  They'll be used to update the Database just before the
July CQ VHF Contest.

73 -- Dave, W9PA (ex-W9ZRX)