[WT-support] Spit operation for DX stations

G0SBN G0SBN at talktalk.net
Sun May 12 09:55:00 CEST 2013

Good Morning Bob

Thank you for your reply. The Alt-DoubleClick does go some way to providing
a solution. The next step would be to populate at the same time the Callsign
field, or combing Alt-DoubleClick with Ctrl-Down arrow key (or Ctrl-Up arrow
key).

I hope that makes sense as it's not always easy articulating requirements. I
think the Alt-DoubleClick is pretty close but at present it doesn't feel
very slick in combination with typing the call and then F(x) to key the
reply.

Is there a possible script solution do you think?

Regards

Glen G0SBN