[WT-support] SO2R Question

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 28 04:58:55 CEST 2013

I was suggesting to use Classic Auto Control via COM ports (if LPT not
available).  It works perfectly well with Windows loggers such as Win-Test,
and it is far faster and more reliable than the microHAM control protocol,
especially when using Win-Test.  It never experiences any "delays" thay
others have reported when using the microHAM control protocol.

The microHAM support code in Win-Test is unlikely to be updated any time
soon, hence the suggestion of the workaround which has solved these types
of switching problems for many Win-Test users in the past.