[WT-support] SO2R Question

Luca NCJ ik2ncj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 20:29:40 CEST 2013

Hi Mat,

when you start WT you should read "MK2R detected" on the main window if you
are using microham protocol.
It means that all functions for radio controls are just passing through
MK2R to the radios but commands are generated by WT scenario or short-cut
keys if the operator use them.
At this point all settings in the MK2R tab are just not effecting the
functions.
I cannot understand what you feel wrong while using them.
Anyway you should open also secondary radio window and from there you can
select the appropriate scenario. If you are using "*" to switch radios it
probably means you are not in SO2R advanced operation.

Luca

2013/7/27 Matthias Jelen <Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de>

> Hello contesters,
>
> I have a question to the SO2R experts:
>
> I am struggling to get the scenario switching from within Win-Test to work
> properly. I think it worked once, but at the moment I feel that the
> settings from the Microham Routers Function Tab override the settings from
> Win-Test.
>
> Changing radios with *, switching between "Primary Radio", "Secondary
> Radio" and "Both" work as desired.
>
> I can see the appropriate commands going to the MK2R when I monitor the
> control port with the router.
>
> Setup was done according to the pages in the Win-Test wiki. I can find a
> remark there that the settings in the functions tab are overridden from
> Win-Test, but this doesn´t seem to be the case.
>
> Can anybody please give me a hint how I can switch between the settings
> done in the Microham Routers functions tab and the scenarios in Win-Test?
>
> Thanks a lot & 73,
>
> Matthias, DK4YJ (@DQ4W)

Luca IK2NCJ