[WT-support] MK2R+ Windows 8 and Win-test

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Jan 29 15:04:50 CET 2013

Unless you have a serial device or "band data" input connected to the
ACC port, the most likely cause of the "busy" interlock is loss of
data from one of the radios.  See "Understanding Interlocks" on page
75 & 76 of the MK2R User Manual.

Once MK2R and Router have "logged in" (received valid frequency data
from) both rigs, loss of data from either rig will trigger the "same
band" protection.  The issue is to determine what is causing a loss
of response from Radio 1 - polling problems, connection problem, etc.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV