[WT-support] Wintest 4.9.1 keeps pollling disabled radio

gt-i at gmx.net gt-i at gmx.net
Tue Jan 29 00:00:12 CET 2013

Hello,
during WWDX 160 I thought I would have a need to run SO2R and configured
both the KX3 and the K2. Later on, it turned out the KX3 would get too
much back RF so I had to turn it off, and removed it from the port list.
The KX3 serial/USB cable has nice activity LEDs (red=PC/green=KX3), and
dispite the KX3 was turned off, the red LED kept flashing. It stopped as
soon as I quit Wintest.
Which makes me sure that Wintest polled a disabled radio.
How to get this fixed?
tnx es 73
Gernot, DF5RF