[WT-support] Station Type

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jan 14 09:19:01 CET 2013

Many people run into this problem when operating as a Multi-2.   They
forget to set RUN1 and RUN2.

Assuming all RUN1 QSOs were made on the computer called STN1 (or similar),
and all RUN2 QSOs were made STN2, it's a simple matter (for those skilled
with advanced text editors), to use Win-Test to export the log as a .txt
file, including the station name, then copy and paste that column of data
(only) into your Cabrillo file, changing STN1 to "0" and STN2 to "1".

If you don't have an editor that can paste columns, just send me your .WT4
file (*not* your Cabrillo file), and I'll do it for you.  You can locate
your .WT4 file by selecting File | Explore | /log directory from the
Win-test menu.