[WT-support] Station Type

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Jan 13 22:14:52 CET 2013

We ran a two-transmitter network in WinTest for yesterday's NAQP.  We  got
nearly to the end of the contest before I realized that I had not set the
Station Type for Run-1 and Run-2 for the two radios.  Since all Qsos were
logged as Run-1, I now must go thru several hundred Qsos and change them from
Run-1 to Run-2.

Is there an easy way to do this in the log?  I know that I  can go thru the
Cab file and do a search and replace in Note Pad, but I would  like to do
it in the log file if I can.

Here is a suggestion: In WT, have a message prompt the operator to set the
Station Type when a network is established.  I'm sure that many users
would benefit by having this feature.

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL