[WT-support] Steppir is not completely following IC-7800 with Expert Amp

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Dec 18 02:25:08 CET 2013

Please describe how all of these devices are chained together to share the
radio's serial port.

Did you set CI-V Transceive (menu 50) ON or OFF?  Did you try changing the
CI-V baud rate? (menu 48)?  If you remove the SteppIR from the system, do
you still have the same issue?  Did you specify "Don't Poll" and "Use CI-V
Transceive" in the Win-Test menu?