[WT-support] Steppir is not completely following IC-7800 with Expert Amp

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Dec 18 02:42:56 CET 2013

Ignore the menu numbers in my email below (they are for IC-7000), but
please report the following IC-7800 menu settings:

CI-V Baud Rate:
CI-V Address:
CI-V Transceive:
 RS-232C Function:
Decode Baud Rate:

In Win-Test, SETUP menu:
Don't Poll:
Use CI-V Transceive:
Polling rate (ms):

Any other relevant parameters re. the amplifier or SteppIR control.  Are
you using a USB-to-Serial adapter or microHAM box too?