[WT-support] SP DX Contest - band changes limit?

Marek SQ2GXO gxo at wp.pl
Mon Apr 8 11:13:53 CEST 2013

Hi Larry,

> > I've got information from SP DX Contest Committee that changing both
> > mode and band (QSO1:80mCW -> QSO2:40mSSB) is counted as two changes
> > not one. So unfortunately even with latest dev change in win-test,
> > band change counter is not working correctly for SP DX Contest.
>
> Fixed, or rather, adapted, in the current build.

I'm sorry but during the contest we have found that counter is still not correct.

It is not resetting to 0 when next clock hour starts.
Band changes limit should be counted for full CLOCK hour.
Now win-test counter is counting band/mode changes for last 60minutes.

Now after SP DX Contest it is not urgent issue but please can you remember
and fix this issue before next year SPDXC.

Best 73,
Marek SQ2GXO