[WT-support] SP DX Contest - band changes limit?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Apr 8 17:40:21 CEST 2013

Hi Marek

Le 08/04/2013 11:13, Marek SQ2GXO a écrit :

> It is not resetting to 0 when next clock hour starts.
> Band changes limit should be counted for full CLOCK hour.
> Now win-test counter is counting band/mode changes for last 60minutes.

Sorry, my bad (obviously !).

I forgot to set the appropriate flag in the code of the class of this
contest, so the default behavior (last 60 minutes) was applied, as you
noticed.

> Now after SP DX Contest it is not urgent issue but please can you remember
> and fix this issue before next year SPDXC.

It's already fixed, but a bit late. At least, you can check your log
against this rule with the last build...

Sorry again, and 73

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.