[WT-support] FT-100D - WT Band fluctuations - Solved

Wes Printz, W3SE/ZL3TE w3se at dxer.com
Sun Apr 7 01:39:42 CEST 2013

Thanks Bob,

Great advice, I may have been a victim of my own advice on not using Prolific chipsets.

Did not think the Rigtalk was the culprit, as I have used it for many years without issue, but this was the first time with WT. It was new install on this particular laptop last night

I have reconfigured the setup as I had another device assigned to the onboard serial port, so moved that to one of my FTDI serial adaptors and the FT-100D to COM1.  Stable now.

I can proceed with the rest of my prep now.

73,

Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE