[WT-support] FT-100D - WT Band fluctuations

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Apr 6 18:44:19 CEST 2013

According to some eham.net reviews <http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/5748>,
the RIGTalk USB interrface uses the Prolific chipset, which is known not to
work well with many programs, including Win-Test.

You *may* have better luck setting Radio type to OmniRig, or by setting the
polling rate to 500 ms rather than "Auto," but instead I strongly recommend
using a completely different USB-to-Serial adapter, one based on the FTDI
or Eltima chipsets, not Prolific.

A good choice would be the Keyspan
USA-19HS<http://www.amazon.com/Keyspan-USA-19HS-Hi-Speed-supports-Sequence/dp/B0000VYJRY>
.