[WT-support] Reminder / Heads up - Band vs Frequency

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Oct 30 13:43:34 CET 2012

Hi Scott

Le 30/10/2012 13:35, K0DQ a écrit :

> The most recent occurrence was in WPX 2012 and I was using 4.9.1 version.  I
> had played with the .dev version but apparently didn't  use it.  Bob, N6TV,
> had mentioned a possible fix but I couldn't find anything in the notes to
> indicate that.

To be very clear, I didn't *fix* the bug, as I couldn't reproduce it,
*but* now the code checks if the band and the freq are matching just
before saving the QSO. If not, it uses the Cabrillo default frequency
based on the band (as this data is correct). It only circumvents the
discrepancy.

> Will use 4.10.0 in CQWW CW and let you know if there's an issue.

Thanks.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.