[WT-support] Reminder / Heads up - Band vs Frequency

K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Tue Oct 30 13:35:47 CET 2012

Larry,

Thanks for response.

It may be fixed.

The most recent occurrence was in WPX 2012 and I was using 4.9.1 version.  I
had played with the .dev version but apparently didn't  use it.  Bob, N6TV,
had mentioned a possible fix but I couldn't find anything in the notes to
indicate that.

Will use 4.10.0 in CQWW CW and let you know if there's an issue.

73

Scott

Message: 4