[WT-support] Disappearing Multipliers

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Wed Nov 28 06:37:46 CET 2012

Hi,

They disappear because you were getting other spots than the
multiplier to the same "spot bandwidth"-window so to say. By default
the window is 300Hz but in CQWW and especially with the skimmers
around that is way too wide. Win-test shows only the last spot on the
frequency. Check this
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Band_Map_properties

73,
Juha OH6XX