[WT-support] Disappearing Multipliers

Kevin Stockton n5dx2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 05:39:22 CET 2012

We ran Win-Test for the first time in the CQWW CW contest this last weekend at K5GO.  During the contest we noticed many spots that would appear in the list and bandmap for a brief second and then disappear, never to be found again.  Can anyone guide me to diagnosing the problem?  The spots were always from an incoming packet or skimmer spot.  The packet spot time out was set on 30 minutes on each computer on the network.  It appeared to be a random event.  Some spots would stay for the full 30 minutes, or until we worked them.  Others would appear for a few seconds or minutes and then disappear.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin, N5DX