[WT-support] WT and a K3

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 21:03:06 CET 2012

I am using WT with my K3 in the contest this weekend (WW CW).   Something
is happening that I have not seen before.  When I am CQ'ing,  occasionally
the K3 will let out a "bleep", the RIT will turn on, and  the RIT yellow LED
will light to the right or left of center.  There does  not seem to be any
pattern for when the "bleep" happens, and the RIT turns  on.  If I turn the
RIT off, the CQ'ing will trun it back  on.

Could this be caused by some parameter in WT?

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960  cell