[WT-support] Anyone using wtRotators, with 2 rotators on same band?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 21 20:38:07 CET 2012

At home I do not have a computer-controlled rotator, so the testing I can
do with Win-Test is somewhat limited.

Using wtRotators, I defined two different rotators, placing one in Group A,
and the second in Group B (but nothing is connected to the COM ports). Each
rotator has a 15m antenna defined.

When Win-Test is on 15m, if I enter a beam heading or prefix in the logging
window and press Ctrl+F12, Win-Test seems to move *both* rotators to the
same heading.

How do I direct Win-Test to move just ONE of the 15m rotators, or just
"Group A"?  I know I can do it "manually" with the little green arrows in
the controller windows displayed by wtRotators, but is there any way to
select just one of the two 15m rotators, using Win-Test itself?

If someone could please send me a screen shot of the Win-Test "Rotators"
window when real rotators are working, maybe it will become obvious.  All I
can see in my testing is an empty screen with three tabs:  "Antennas",
"Stacks" (another name for "Groups"?), and "Rotators".

(Attachment may not be forwarded by reflector, so I've also posted it here:
 http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/WTRotatorsWindow.png)