[WT-support] CQ WW Win-Test Setup Checklist / Reminders

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 13:45:14 CET 2012

Thanks again.

Ok, yet another thing that I was not aware of.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 11/19/2012 11:55:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n6tv at arrl.net writes:

On Mon,  Nov 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM, <_Georgek5kg at aol.com_
(mailto:Georgek5kg at aol.com) > wrote:

I do generally sort by frequency as I find that useful  when I am tuning a
band from bottom to top, or top to bottom for  LSB.

While tuning with the big knob, try pressing Ctrl+Spacebar to
automatically enter the callsign into the logging window.  This shortcut  "grabs" the
spot closest to the VFO's current frequency.  So when tuning  manually, you
still don't need to use the mouse.

73,
Bob,  N6TV

Support  mailing  list