[WT-support] Winkey sending only single character

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 6 00:25:56 CET 2012

I think the WinKey is programmed to halt setting when the "Footswitch" is
pressed.  Is there a footswitch connected to the MK II?  Is it stuck
"closed"?

Do you see the "PTT" light flash momentarily?  A PTT signal from Win-Test
may look like a footswitch press to microHAM.

Make sure you click the "Use Winkey Defaults" button in Win-Test, SETUP,
Configure (WinKey port).

If you still can't get it to work, send me screen shots of Win-Test SETUP
menu, and Router (all relevant tabs).