[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 99, Issue 13

Robert Chipperfield robert at syxis.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 23:59:50 CET 2012

Hi Simon,

I'm not sure if this is what you're hitting here, but one possibility is
that the flow control settings are incorrect.

When Win-Test sends characters to the Win-Key, it sends one, waits for
it to get echoed back, then sends the next one. If it's not seeing the
characters coming back from the Win-Key, it won't continue sending.

Could it be that you need to set the DTR/RTS options on your WinKey
interface differently?

73,
Rob, M0VFC