[WT-support] Winkey sending only single character

Simon Schelkshorn simon at schelkshorn.de
Mon Nov 5 22:22:37 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

last weekend I have had some strange problem with Winkey. Everytime I
hit a function key to send a macro Winkey was always sending only the
first character of the macro and nothing more. Only way to "solve" the
problem was to restart Win-Test several times until it works (it took me
eight times). As soon as Winkey started to work normal everything was fine.

I have seen that problem already in the past and I don't think that it
has been solved.

Current environment:
- Win7 64bit
- serial Winkey1
- Win-Test 4.9.1

Past setup:
- WinXP 32bit
- Winkey embedded in microHAM MK2
- Win-Test ???

Has anyone else ever seen that problem? Any hint is greatly appreciated.

vy 73
Simon, DJ4MZ