[WT-support] X-QSO:

Dr. Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Fri Nov 2 19:31:22 CET 2012

The CQWW Rules and Rule FAQ says otherwise: when violating the M/S rules
you will or may be reclassified as M/2. I would not risk and bet on the
contest robot doing it right. The solution is to export Cabrillo and change
the offending QSO lines to "X-QSO:" in an editor, like stated in the CQWW
rule FAQ. Do not reimport into Win-Test. Just send in your edited file.

Vy 73 de Stefan, DL1ELY