[WT-support] X-QSO:

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 2 16:27:22 CET 2012

Win-Test does not provide any way to mark a QSO as "invalid", nor any way
to generate "X-QSO:" (which is not an officially documented feature of
Cabrillo).

But, there is no need to mark such QSOs in your Cabrillo log.  Such
post-contest editing is strongly discouraged these days.  Just turn in the
original log, and the log checking software will automatically handle
non-mult QSOs made by the mult station.  I don't think there is any QSO
penalty for such QSOs; you just lose those contacts.  The same applies to
10-minute rule violations.