[WT-support] Problem with registered version WT download

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue May 29 20:23:56 CEST 2012

How many characters are you entering as the web site password?  Are you
using your callsign as the user name? Try both uppercase and lowercase.

The password should be eight characters long, case-sensitive (uppercase and
lowercase letters must be exactly as shown in the email).

It is not the same as your registration code.