[WT-support] Problem with registered version WT download

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Tue May 29 18:41:56 CEST 2012

I need to download a full current copy of Win-test as I have a lot of PC
changes under way.

I know my customer number, my user name and the password I was given when I
paid for my upgrade to V4.

When I attempt to download the registered version I am asked for my User
name and Password.  I enter these exactly as contained in the e-mail I
received when I upgraded to V4 but the system will not accept them.

I'm scratching my head and wondering where I go from here.

Can you help?

Thanks

Bob, 5B4AGN