[WT-support] Introducing wtRemote 1.0

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue May 29 04:07:53 CEST 2012

I was hoping this would provide a way to execute some radio commands via
LUA script whenever you clicked on a spot in the band map or Announce
windows, e.g. always move the XIT up 100 Hz.

But as far as I can tell from the description below, you really have to use
a separate dedicated mouse or keyboard for these scripts, not the same
keyboard and mouse that you are using to control Win-Test?

So the problem remains, how can we activate some LUA scripts based on
Win-Test mouse click "events"?  I guess in the case of the band map, I
could make the Ctrl-Up Arrow key combo. work.  But unlike CT, there's no
way to navigate through the Alt-A (Announcements) window via keystroke; so
you still have to use the mouse.