[WT-support] DX cluster setup

DK5EW dk5ew at mmmonvhf.de
Sun Jan 29 11:51:08 CET 2012

Hi all,
I'm new for win-test and going to get used to the software right before
the next contest.
I still have used now some time to setup the DX cluster but I do not get
it running:
I started wtDX Telnet and setted my filters - that is running and I see
spots there.
But I do not see any spots in win-test it self when I open the DX
cluster monitor.
Nothing is happens there. I did setup the sytax to DX spider which is
used by the cluster i use.
Any furter help/advice what I can do to see the spots in win-test DX
cluster monitor ?

best regards
  Erwin/DK5EW

-----
eMail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
Version: 10.0.1416 / Virendatenbank: 2109/4773 - Ausgabedatum: 28.01.2012