[WT-support] How can STN2 follow Frequency of STN1?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Aug 30 09:54:24 CEST 2012

Sorry, but I don't really understand what you are trying to do, or why you
need a bandmap for Stn 2 if there is only one radio at the station.   Maybe
you can give some examples.

Perhaps the "List view" of the band map will be more useful than the
traditional "radio dial" view.  Click on the "List" tab at the bottom of
the band map.  This list view can be sorted in many useful ways (e.g., by
multiplier, by beam heading, etc.)

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Band_Maps_Context_menu

If you want to monitor spots from all bands, use the Alt-A (Announcements)
window instead of the band map.

If you just want to see the frequency of Radio 1, use the Alt-J (Status)
window.

If you just want to see the cursor moving up and down in the band map, so
you can follow Radio 1's "cursor" on station 2's band map,  there is no way
to do this.