[WT-support] How can STN2 follow Frequency of STN1?

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Thu Aug 30 10:59:38 CEST 2012

Hi Bob,

thanks for reply and sri if my description is not clear enough. The
second operator should support the active one using the partner
mode/windows and not only in run mode but also running S&P. And in this
case the right frequency of the radio on STN2 is necessary for using of
the band map. Not only to see the "cursor" but also for example to send
from STN2 the current (typed in by SNT2) callsign into bandmap/cluster
with correct frequency.

But you answered already my question:
> If you just want to see the cursor moving up and down in the band
> map, so you can follow Radio 1's "cursor" on station 2's band map,
> there is no way to do this.

:-(

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY