[WT-support] How can STN2 follow Frequency of STN1?

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Thu Aug 30 09:16:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

probably it is easy to solve but I can't find the right hint.

I'm running 2 WT (STN1 = run, STN2 = support) with one radio connected
to STN1. In this configuration the STN1 shows the frequency of the
radio and STN2 any frequency of the selected band. I'm looking for
setting where STN2 follows permanently the frequency of the radio
(like STN1). The reason is that a bandmap of STN2 is useless now for the
second operator because the frequency doesn't follow the radio.

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY