[WT-support] RDA Contest - Bug in ADIF?

Lothar Sack Lothar at Sack-Erding.de
Thu Aug 23 19:19:35 CEST 2012

Thanks for the answers. Now I understand why the fields "STATE" and
"CNTY" have sense.
I have no problem editing the fields in my ADIF-File.
I try to convince the people of "HAM Office" to support the original
ADIF. In the meantime my workaround
is using the field "CNTY" that contains the RDA in the wanted format!
Tnx again, 73
Lothar, DJ8EW