[WT-support] unstable band map

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Sep 13 19:39:36 CEST 2011

What CAT port parameters are you using Tõnno?  What radio TYPE did you
select in Win-Test, FTDX-9000 or Omni-Rig (FTDX-5000 not listed yet)?  Did
you set Polling Rate to Auto?  If using OmniRig, what polling rate did you
set there?

It looks like menu 034 GENE CAT RTS is set to ENABLE by default.  Try
setting it to DISABLE to see if it makes any difference.

You can also try changing the baud rate from the default 4800 to 38400 to
see if that helps (change it in both 032 GENE CAT BPS) and Win-Test or
OmniRig.