[WT-support] unstable band map

Tõnno Vähk tonno.vahk at gafm.ee
Tue Sep 13 18:48:55 CEST 2011

Just a short question if other people notice problems when moving in the
band map.

For example in WAE moving with CTRL Arrow up or down was problematic
sometimes having to push them several times before the Radio moved to the
next station. I mean it moved and jumped back immidiately. Also when
clicking on the station in the band map did not make the radio move always.

The Radio is FT5000 and the last WT version.

I guess it may have something to do with the CAT on FT5000 and it being slow
or sth? Like program going to next station but then reacting to Radio still
being on old frequency and going back there...

Or alternatively have something to do with the spot bandwitdh set to
minimum...

I have to test it again next time in my QTH but maybe someone has some
ideas...

73

Es5tv