[WT-support] Slow log sync

Gregg W6IZT w6izt at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 8 13:58:44 CEST 2011

I am in the process of preparing 10 laptops for an upcoming DXpedition. I
have 4.8.0-DXP loaded on each of the machines. I have log synchronization on
network enabled. IN WT the stations are numbered 1-10. Station # 2 is slow
(5-10 seconds) to log sync on log entries from any of the other PCs. Log
entries from station 2 sync on the other PCs immediately. This behavior is
consistent.

I am at a loss. All of the XP networking configuration parameters are
identical on each of the PCs. I am using 802.11g to interconnect the PCs.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Gregg

W6IZT