[WT-support] Slow log sync

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Oct 9 03:05:00 CEST 2011

Do GAB messages also arrive slowly on #2?

Firewall / anti-virus scanner active?

Reboot make any difference?

Wired Ethernet port disabled (disable it if you are using WiFi only).  GSM
modem attached / active?

Memory usage high or virus running?  Press Ctrl-Shift Escape and see if
something in Task manager is chewing up CPU time.

Is only ONE of the 10 stations marked "Enable time distribution across the
network"?

Time AND date set properly?

Win-Test Logging window, type SETUP [Enter] -> Networking Settings Advanced
Protocol -> press the [Default] button.