[WT-support] u2R + Win-Test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun May 15 20:25:27 CEST 2011

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 2:44 AM, Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt at gmail.com> wrote:

>    1. When running and pressing INS key there is a delay between the Call
>    and the 599+exch, I tried the ^ and even took the space in INSERT key
>    assignment, so, the delay is always there even if I have ($LOGGEDCALL^$F2)
>    or ($LOGGEDCALL$F2), any ideas where does this very litlle delay comes from?
>
> Try SETUP [Enter] [OK] to reset all COM ports.  If that doesn't fix it,
make sure both PTT lead/tail delay is set to 0 ms in Win-Test WKSETUP
(Options | Winkey configuration...), *and* in the microHAM router
*Winkey*tab.  I think the default delay is 50 ms.

>    1. When CQing on RADIO 1 and suddenly press ESC the audio doesn't
>    switch back to the 2 Radios, it keeps only on RADIO 2, ideas?
>
> This issue was reported as Task #305<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=305> back
in January.  If you disable REPEAT mode (NORPT [Enter]), or use LPT keying
instead of Winkey keying, the problem goes away.  It may also go away with
COM port DTR pin keying.