[WT-support] u2R + Win-Test

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:55:32 CEST 2011

Hi Bob, thanks for answer.

See my comments bellow please.

2011/5/15 Bob Wilson, N6TV <n6tv at arrl.net>

> On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 2:44 AM, Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>    1. When running and pressing INS key there is a delay between the Call
>>    and the 599+exch, I tried the ^ and even took the space in INSERT key
>>    assignment, so, the delay is always there even if I have ($LOGGEDCALL^$F2)
>>    or ($LOGGEDCALL$F2), any ideas where does this very litlle delay comes from?
>>
>> Try SETUP [Enter] [OK] to reset all COM ports.  If that doesn't fix it,
> make sure both PTT lead/tail delay is set to 0 ms in Win-Test WKSETUP
> (Options | Winkey configuration...), *and* in the microHAM router *Winkey*tab.  I think the default delay is 50 ms.

I tried SETUP [ENTER] [OK] several times and it is the same. The delay in
the PTT/Tail is set to 0 ms both in the router and win-test. The space added
between the loggedcall and the F2 is really disturbing and when you running
a pile up it will slow you down. Isn't there any other way to change the
spacing between the $loggedcall and $F2?

>>    1. When CQing on RADIO 1 and suddenly press ESC the audio doesn't
>>    switch back to the 2 Radios, it keeps only on RADIO 2, ideas?
>>
>> This issue was reported as Task #305<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=305> back
> in January.  If you disable REPEAT mode (NORPT [Enter]), or use LPT keying
> instead of Winkey keying, the problem goes away.  It may also go away with
> COM port DTR pin keying.

I disabled the REPEAT mode and nothing happened, still the same. I really
wanted to use the Winkey so I had no need to use a LPT cable...

--
Regards/Cumprimentos,
Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka CR6K