[WT-support] network problem

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Tue Mar 22 12:57:33 CET 2011

We had one serious issue with WT 4.7 (XP on all 5 machines) in RDXC. One station out of 5 in the network kept announcing "Bad QSO identifier and network will be disabled" or similar. It was a longer message and unfortunately I did not copy it. Also said something about conflict with some other station I guess. This was a RUN station. So we had to RELOAD some 20+ times I guess to get the network back up. This has not happened before. Any reason this is happening in MS configuration in MIXED mode serial number contest?

Tonno