[WT-support] Win-Test main logging window missing

Joe wl7e at arrl.net
Mon Mar 21 23:58:30 CET 2011

Bob & Tonno,

Thanks for the information. I had tried rebooting, creating new logs,
etc. Finally I downloaded the full version of 4.7.0 and reinstalled. I could
create new logs in either version, see all menus and windows in either
version. With the exception of where you log the qso (example below);even
when pulling up old contest files.

QSO Bd Time  Callsign Sen Rcvd Mult Pt  Stn
1955 20  23:54 JA3NHL 599 599            3  R1

 In the help files it shows it as the Log Entry (Main Window) but it is
deceiving because I had all menu options fine. It wouldn't show the qso
information lines. I would have thought it would show again with the new
4.7.0 installation, it didn't. That is when I emailed the reflector.

I am not sure what I did; probably walked away from it for a while. But just
before Tonno replied the logging lines came up again and all is well. So not
all was lost; I upgraded to version 4.7.0 at least. I appreciate the help. I
have one more problem dealing with RTTY but I will post separately on the
reflector.
 Tnx,
Joe WL7E/W7