[WT-support] No Russian Calls with numbers 5,7

John Wayman g4drs at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 7 19:48:43 CEST 2011

Excellent! Thanks, Bob.

________________________________
From: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv at arrl.net>
To: support at win-test.com
Sent: Sunday, 5 June, 2011 20:16:20
Subject: Re: [WT-support] No Russian Calls with numbers 5,7

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 11:34 AM, John Wayman <g4drs at btinternet.com> wrote:

I saw this error message today when I entered rt7a in WT. What should I do to
prevent the error?

John,

It sounds like you have Tools -> Data Entry -> Callsign Check enabled, but you
have an out-of-date callsign.pat file.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Callsign_check for instructions on
how to update this file.  Then restart Win-Test and try again.

You could also use a batch utility I wrote to automate downloading of Win-Test
country files, super-check files, and callsign pattern files (new feature).
 This utility requires installation of the free WGET command
from http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/ .

You can obtain the Win-Test updater utility UpdateCtySCP.zip at
http://bit.ly/wtscripts .  See the Readme file inside the Zip for instructions.