[WT-support] No Russian Calls with numbers 5,7

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn at libero.it
Mon Jun 6 07:57:49 CEST 2011

Ed,
please don't forget to customize your ".CMD" file for your language:
Windows XP and Seven version use different names for directories. I
was forced to open batch files and translate the directory names into
Italian language to have the batch files running. Of course this is
not your case as surely you have English version, but it's a valid
suggestion for all the other Win-Test users in other Countries.
Ciao
Sante